Meet our latest and greatest- The Tetrad teething rattle.
What makes this beauty so darn great?
1. the unique design creates a soft rattle with its beechwood accents
2. having the 4 slim teething beads crossed over- creates many different surfaces for bubs to chew on
3. the cross over teething beads help smaller hands get a grip on our newest addition.
4. silicone is naturally antibacterial!
5. beechwood is resistant to mould growth, antibacterial and is a non-splintering wood. Only the safest for your little ones!
Our Tetrad teething rattle comes with a swing tag for easy removal- we have taken a new greener approach to our packagaing and all of our swing tags can in fact be recycled.
how to care for your tetrad teething rattle?
Easy! to clean, simply wipe over with a warm rag or even just a baby wipe. Our teethers never need to go into a steriliser!